Wednesday, April 6, 2011

EMAIL RESPONSE FROM REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVE LES FOSSEL TO A CONSTITUENT-Mark Melnicove

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 5:40 PM
subject RE: E-Newsletter courtesy of Rep. Les Fossel
mailed-by legislature.maine.gov


5:40 PM (3 hours ago)

Mark:
Thank you for your e-mail.
It looks like the Federal Government is going to do our work for us. This is a relief to me since I just don't have the time to take this on as a cause. I don't think the mural should have been removed. I think the best thing at this point would be that the Governor put it back without any further comment. There are too many more important things that I am responsible for, that I must do, for me to go further. You are welcome to pass on my comments.

Les

2 comments:

Steve said...

Good for Les to express his view here.

Kurt Melcher said...

Labor needs to step up the fight for the mural and give the regressives a taste of what it's going to be like when the push for right to work for less laws